Handling of personal information
In order to ensure that all personal information is accurate and up to date, and prevent any unauthorized access, loss/damage, alterations, or leaks, the Company will maintain our security system, establish a system for managing personal information, educate all of our employees on privacy protection, and do everything else necessary to manage our users’ information safely and securely.
How we use personal information
The personal information you provide to the Company will be used to contact you, or to send emails and documents to answer your questions.
Personal information will never be shared with third parties
The Company will responsibly manage all personal information entrusted to us, and will never share this information with third parties, outside of the following circumstances.
- When we have your explicit consent
- When the information is being shared with a subcontractor to provide the service(s) you want.
- When we are legally obligated to provide the information
How we keep your personal information safe
To ensure that the information is both accurate and stored safely, the Company has stringent security measures in place.
Seeing your personal information
If you wish to see, edit, or delete your personal information in our records, we will first require proof of identity in order to allow this.
The website also uses the following Google Analytics advertising services, which may be used to analyze the age, gender, and interests of our customers.
- Google Analytics Remarketing
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interests Reports
- Integrated services using Google Analytics to collect data with advertising cookies and anonymous IDs
You can turn off these features by using the Google Analytics opt-out add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).